As Clearbrook Grain & Milling Ltd. continues to grow and serve the local agricultural community, we are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team.
The Operator is responsible for receiving bagged and toted products from both internal and external suppliers. The Operator is also responsible for ensuring the micro and minor bins are always full.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for ensuring product stored in efficient and safe manner while maintaining accepted inventory levels.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and well organized.
- Responsible for keeping minor and micro bins full as well as completing all paperwork associated with the Operator 3 requirements.
- Advises manager when inventories run below accepted levels and notifies when product must be ordered.
- Assist Operator 1’s and Operator 2’s as necessary.
- Assist with monthly inventory..
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Should be able to do minor maintenance and repairs.
- Grade 12 Education
- Must possess forklift certification or be certified within 3 months
- Previous feed mill experience an asset
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.