As Clearbrook Grain & Milling Ltd. continues to grow and serve the local agricultural community, we are seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Responsible to the Mill/Production Manager for the delivery and/or pick-up of product.
- Responsible for pre-trip vehicle inspections, and en route inspections of truck and product.
- Delivers and picks up products as required by assigned route, ensuring smooth fulfillment of daily tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for loading and unloading bulk feed deliveries according to CFIA standards (including following sequencing and flushing procedures as required).
- Maintains and updates all records and paperwork according to Company standards (i.e. Bill of lading, Inspection report (Pre-trip, En-route, Post-Trip, Trip Logs).
- Informs Mill Manager immediately of concerns and/or problems while helping to correct any mistakes especially regarding issues upon delivery of products.
- Responsible for vehicle cleanliness according to Company standards and policies.
- Responsible for verifying conveyances is up to date.
- Responsible for all purchases applied to fuel card holder’s account.
- Responsible for carrying the necessary and required equipment on vehicle (changes, safety gear).
- Must possess a valid BC Class 1 Driver’s License and air-brake certification
- Extensive Class 1 driving experience
- A good command of written and spoken English language
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to operate equipment and work aids commonly used (atlases and other trip planning aids, perform brake adjustments, monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness, perform emergency roadside repairs)
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.