As Clearbrook Grain and Milling continues to grow and serve the local agricultural community, we are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual with a desire to be associated with a progressive company in the Agri Business. We are currently seeking to fill a Part-time Sales Order Desk position.
This position will be 30 hours per week, plus additional vacation and holiday relief.
Tuesday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicates with the production and sales staff for efficient planning of feed orders.
- Maintains Order Entry system and includes updating customer delivery information.
- Maintains customer contact and farm information database while administrating timely customer communication to assist sales team.
- Prepare support for feed returns.
- Develops sales and production statistical reports as requested.
- Maintains ADS (Automatic Delivery System) in consultation with mill production staff.
- Checks feed inventory from driver logs.
- Takes on a variety of tasks to support sales representatives including administering objectives as directed by the sales manager.
- Update reps on order status and delivery details so that they can keep customers informed.
- Produces sales and tonnage reports to assist the sales manager in overall planning.
- Send out Daily Tonnage Reports
Qualificatons and Skills:
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in customer service and administration;
- A minimum of two (2) years of Accounts Receivable experience;
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills;
- Basic knowledge/awareness of different types of animal feed and flock cycles;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Experience is an asset;
- Experience with Feed Mill Manager;
- A Certificate/Diploma is an asset;
- A good command of the English language (both written and verbal).
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.