We are looking for a mature, energetic, and self-motivated technical dairy sales and nutrition leader. The ideal candidate will be comfortable selling as well as leading a dairy team from a nutritional perspective.
Duties will include:
- Generating and receiving feed orders
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with current and new clients
- Dairy nutrition consulting
- New business development
- Bachelor’s degree in animal or agricultural science; an advanced degree in animal nutrition is an asset
- Expertise in dairy nutrition & feed manufacturing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate professionally with customers, suppliers, and personnel
- Minimum three years sales and/or service experience in a related field
- Team leadership experience an asset
- Knowledge of customers and prospects an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & feed formulation software
- Driver’s license & reliable vehicle
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.