Excel Feeds is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Full time Bulk Feed Delivery Driver for the night shift. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, short-haul runs so you can be home daily, stability, a supportive team and family-oriented environment.
- Responsible for pre-trip vehicle inspections, and en-route inspections of truck and product.
- Delivers and picks up products as required by assigned route, ensuring smooth fulfillment of daily tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for loading and unloading bulk feed deliveries according to CFIA standards (including following sequencing and flushing procedures as required).
- Maintains and updates all records and paperwork according to Company standards (i.e. Bill of lading, Inspection report (Pre-trip, En-route, Post-Trip, Trip Reports, Unloading Logs).
- Informs Manager immediately of concerns and/or problems while helping to correct any mistakes especially regarding issues upon delivery of products.
- Responsible for vehicle cleanliness according to Company standards and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring verifying conveyances are up to date.
- Responsible for all purchases applied to fuel card holder’s account.
- Responsible for carrying the necessary and required equipment on vehicle (changes, safety gear).
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English language.
- Must possess a valid BC driver Class 1 license and airbrake certification.
- Must have extensive Class 1 driving experience.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to operate equipment and work aids commonly used (GPS and other trip planning aids, perform brake adjustments, monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness, perform emergency roadside repairs.)
- Must be physically fit and able to perform all duties of the job.
- Computer experience and knowledge would be an asset to this position.
- Grade 12 Education
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.