Working as part of a team and reporting to the Maintenance Manager, responsibilities include all repair and maintenance of building and equipment in the mill including fabricating, small fleet maintenance, mechanical and general maintenance duties. They are also responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment in accordance with safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- A millwright ticket would be a definite asset.
- At least three (3) years of maintenance industry related work experience.
- Strong equipment and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Physical strength and stamina to do the required maintenance and repair work.
- A 4th Class Power Engineering certificate would be an asset.
Please reply to this job posting by selecting the APPLY NOW button.